This 56 page “players’ guide” is the perfect keepsake to cherish your memories of the 2012 Ryder Cup. Measuring 4”x7” this guide will fit easily in your pocket as you walk the course. The linen bound guide has the look and feel as if it were part of the inaugural Ryder Cup match of 1927.
Inside this guide you will find:
- Each golf hole exquisitely drawn depicting the layout and green complex.
- The history and story behind the Ryder Cup.
- Portraits of each team captain along with their personal philosophies towards the Ryder Cup competition.
- Personal insights and strategy from Mike Scully on how to play each hole.
- Anecdotes about Medinah Country Club and the Ryder Cup.
- Each piece of artwork is available and suitable for framing.
- This players’ guide is designed to be used by members and guests to play the actual course.
- The passport pages are perfect for autographs at the event.
- The players’ guide is made locally in the USA, and sold in the merchandise tent at the event.